Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

Member of IndiBlogger

Monday, December 6, 2010

I hereby declare to be the part of S. Krishna's South Asian Challenge 2011

I have always wished to indulge into reading spree but somehow have manged to find excuses for not doing so .One thing that can give me a kick is a Challenge .Voila!! Here comes S. Krishna’s South Asian Challenge for reviving my hopes.The challange has been hosted at this address .I am delighted to be the part of this with a hope to fulfill my wish .Address to your queries for S. Krishna’s South Asian Challenge is at Q&A .Are you ready for it?Its just a click away Sign Up . My reading list is under construction and I hope to publish it soon.Happy Reading!!


I was able to read 25 books this year  .This makes me South Asian Guru :-)
Book List

1 comments:

My first challenge (South Asia Challenge 2011) and I am very keen to introduce some Sri Lankan authors and also go beyond the popular south asian authors as well.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More